Agile and pragmatic legal support service tailored to the needs of each company
Advise and protect all intangible assets (databases, products and services, contracts, outsourcing, HR and workers, Security Office, etc.), in a preventive way, through consultancy and legal compliance audits; and in a palliative or reactive way, looking for legal solutions to problems that arise in the technological, digital and cybersecurity fields.
GDPR Compliance - General Data Protection Regulation has never been easier
A2SECURE offers different legal services to ensure that companies, regardless of the sector, can comply with their legal obligations and be reassured that they have legal advice for each case from the hand of legal and IT experts to provide the support and vision of legal and technology in a global way.
Obtain the legal peace of mind of acting within the law at all times, and prevent the company from taking unforeseen and unnecessary risks thanks to the Legal 360º service, the laws with a technological perspective.
360º Legal Support
This service incorporates activities ranging from brand protection, patents and industrial design (web, app, online commerce), drafting and review of technology contracts (cloud computing, software development, outsourcing); control and management of cyber-attacks, along with security breach notifications.
Privacy by design; Privacy by design, securitisation and design of technical and organisational measures, drafting of protocols, codes of conduct, policies and recommendations on the use of corporate ICT resources for employees, rules for the use of personal mobile devices (BYOD), inspection of ICT resources, teleworking, etc.
Legal feasibility studies and compliance certificates for businesses, start-ups, software, security measures, video surveillance, on-site and time controls, geolocation, telecommuting and teleworking, international transfers, etc.
A2SECURE’s legal consultancy services are detailed below and cover a wide range of business areas, among others:
- Technology contracts: Cloud computing, software development, outsourcing, etc.
- Protection of the company’s intangible assets: Intellectual property (image and copyright) and industrial property (trademarks, patents and industrial design), actions for protection, registration and obtaining proof of ownership or authorship, licences for the use of software, etc.
- Privacy by design: Securitisation and design of technical and organisational measures, drafting of
protocols, codes of conduct, policies and recommendations on the use of corporate ICT resources for employees, rules for the use of personal mobile devices (BYOD), inspection of ICT resources, teleworking, etc.
- Technical and legal audits, risk analysis, impact assessments, and comprehensive adaptation to the RGPD-LOPD.
- Data Protection Officer or DPO Services.
- Security Office.
- GDPR – LOPD training for staff, suppliers and customers.
- Consultancy and resolution of legal problems and remediation of incidents through mitigating actions.
- Obtaining legal and technical proof and evidence.
- Management of cyber-attacks. Security breach notifications.
- Legal feasibility study and compliance certificates on businesses, startups, software,
security measures, video surveillance, on-site and time controls, geolocation, telecommuting and teleworking, international transfers, etc.
The Trust Issue
Have you ever considered the amount of trust that is needed to acquire goods or services? As our partner Knowbe4…
I have accessed to a network, but what about now?
After gaining access to a business network, it is important to prioritize what is your goal or better know what…
During these fateful days, we are all fighting against coronavirus (CoVid-19) by staying at home and extreming precautions. In that…
The importance of software updates – Travelex
Hackers don’t care if it is your birthday, Christmas or New Years Eve. That’s what the UK foreign currency firm…