A2SECURE, S.L. (hereinafter “A2SECURE”)
Avda. Francesc Cambó 21, 10, 08003 Barcelona.
Tel.: +34 93 3945600
Email: [email protected]
Registered in Barcelona’s Mercantile Registry
In accordance with the Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), in transposition of Directive 2000/31 / EC, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of June 8, on certain aspects of the services of the information society, and Directive 98/27 / EC, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 19 May, concerning the cessation actions; we inform you that www.a2secure.com facilitates access to the website of the company A2SECURE, its services, solutions and content, specialized in the sector of computer security and legal.
Access to www.a2secure.com by any Internet user, implies acceptance and compliance with our general conditions of service and any other particular service condition in its case
This website has been designed to publicize and allow general access of all Users to the information, activities, products, services and/or solutions offered by A2SECURE
Access to certain Content offered through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, substitute, complete and/or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to accessing and/or using said Contents, the User must also read carefully the corresponding conditions.
1. GENERAL ACCESS
www.a2secure.com is a website with free access by Internet users.
The use of this website by any person attributes the condition of User of the site, and the adhesion to the present conditions in the version published at the moment in which accedes to the same. Therefore, A2SECURE recommends the User read the conditions of use carefully each time enters the website.
A2SECURE is not responsible for the damages and detriments, caused by the improper use of the service.
2 ACCESS CONDITIONS AND WEBSITE USE
2.1.1. Website free access
Access to the general website is free of any Users.
2.1.2. The obligation to make proper use of the service
The User agrees to use the Service in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
The User is obligated to abstain from using the Service for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to what is established in the General Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Service or to prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Service by Users, or the copy of the results database of competitions for own commercial uses which are not authorized by A2SECURE.
The User is the only responsible for the contained information in their personal profile, as well as the personal information provided through the various means of communication with other users that are provided on the web, and must be aware of the possibility of viewing the same by third parties
2.1.3 Liability for damages and detriments
The User will be responsible for damages and detriments of any nature that A2SECURE may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of these General Conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Service.
2.2 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
2.2.1 Availability, continuity, usefulness and fallibility
A2SECURE does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Service. The User recognizes that technically it is not possible to achieve absolute and permanent availability of the Web. However, A2SECURE works to keep the website continuously and uninterrupted available.
We inform you that, for reasons of maintenance, technical updates or security, or due to incidents beyond the control of A2SECURE (for example, anomalies of public communication networks, power cuts, etc.), there may be a temporary suspension of the Web services or certain anomalies in the provision of their services. When it is reasonably possible, A2SECURE will warn previously the interruptions of the Service. A2SECURE does not guarantee the utility of the Service for the performance of any particular activity, nor its infallibility and, in particular, although not exclusively, that Users may access the different Web pages that offers the Service, nor that through this Service, information, date or contents are transmitted to third parties, or information, data or contents of third parties are received.
A2SECURE excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may occur due to the lack of availability or continuity of the service operation, to the fraud of the utility that users may have attributed to the service and to service failures and, in particular, although not exclusively, to failures in the access to the different Web pages of the service, as well as to failures in the transmission or reception of information, data or content
2.2.2. A2SECURE is not obligated to control and does not control the use that Users make of the Service. In particular, A2SECURE does not guarantee that Users use the Service in accordance with the General Conditions or that they do it in a diligent and prudent manner. A2SECURE has no obligation to verify and does not verify the identity of the users, the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that users provide about other users
A2SECURE excludes any liability for any kind of damages that could be due to the use of the service by users or that may occur due to the lack of veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users about themselves and, in particular, though not exclusively, for any kind of damages that may occur due to the imitation of personality of a third party made by a user in any kind of communication made through the service.
2.3. REFUSAL OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE
A2SECURE reserves the right to deny the use of the Service to the User and to prevent and remove the communications made through it, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions.
Here is a list of not allowed actions in the use of this service and which may be a cause for suspension of service:
- Give false user registration details.
- When the user, after registering, does not use the service for a certain period of time.
- When the user tries to access the service outside of normal use and without using a web browser.
- When the user publishes a large number of requests to this place and generates load in the system.
- Unauthorized use of another ID of this website or password.
- An act equivalent to unauthorized access or due to the cause and formation of security cracks.
- Illegal acts.
- An act that involves any crime.
- An act that violates intellectual property rights, including copyrights and patents.
- Acts that disturb public order and morals.
- Facts that are interpreted as socially inappropriate behavior.
- When A2SECURE judges an act as inappropriate within the uses and customs of the sector, etc.
- When the user breaches the Terms of Service.
2.4. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the Service has, at first, an undefined duration. A2SECURE, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Service. When it is reasonably possible, A2SECURE will warn previously the termination or suspension of the provision of the Service. For any suggestion or collaboration proposal, write us an email to the mail address: [email protected]
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (Trademark registration)
“A2SECURE” is a duly registered trademark, so it is expressly forbidden any use, of it or of any similar identifying sign that could lead to confusion about its origin or ownership, by third parties without prior written authorization from A2secure, S.L.
This domain cannot be used in any way, except with prior express authorization, in connection with other services that are not from the company way that may cause confusion among our customers or discredit the company.
This website and its contents: description and characteristics, text, images, trademarks, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation are protected by Spanish laws and international agreements on Intellectual and Industrial property.
In no case the access to this Web implies renunciation, transfer or total or partial assignments of the rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial property.
Reproduction (except the temporary download from the Web site to the hard disk of the user’s computer or Proxy servers), copy, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, making second copies, mailing, the transmission, modification, assignment of the Web contents for any purpose is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent has been given.
The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from suppressing, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of A2secure, S.L. or of its owners incorporated into the contents of the Portal, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents.
RESPONSIBILITY Y OBLIGATIONS
A2SECURE makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the Web but is not responsible for the damages and losses caused by the improper use of the User’s service. The services offered by A2SECURE comply with current regulations.
A2SECURE will keep the application operational twenty-four hours a day, every day of the year, under the agreed conditions. However, it reserves the right to suspend access temporarily, when required by the maintenance service. As far as possible, we will advise users of the importance and duration of the stop.
A2SECURE does not participate in the benefit obtained by the Users in the contracts with third parties made in its Web environment. Consequently, A2SECURE will not be responsible for any damages or business opportunity losses that may result to users from the momentary impossibility of accessing the service and, especially when it is a consequence of circumstances beyond our company such as (and without being considered as limiting) the interruption of communications, electrical services or breakdowns in the internet network.
A2SECURE disclaim any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect arising from the use of this website, or from the agreement with third party where A2SECURE only acts as an intermediary.
- RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING THE CONTENT
The content of this website is of a general nature, and its objective is purely to inform about our services and our business activity and may not be considered as constituting a professional relationship of any kind with the user, except strictly included and referred in the provision of services´ contracts (See contractual conditions).The user must take into account that information may not contain the latest updates. Its modification or deletion may be made by A2SECURE without prior notice. No binding effect will be derived from any information that is provided through this website.The company disclaims any responsibility regarding any decision made by the user of the website as a result of the information contained therein.A2SECURE rejects any responsibility for any information that has not been made by itself or that has not been authorized to be published under its name, as well as the liability arising from the misuse of the contents, and reserves the right to update them, to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESThe possible links entered on the website are purely informative and, therefore, A2SECURE does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, A2SECURE declines any type of responsibility for any issue that may arise from them, especially the content.
- RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING LINKS ON OTHER WEBSITES TO THE WEBSITEIf any User, entity or website wishes to establish any kind of link to the A2SECURE Website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
- The link may only be directed to the Home Page of the Website
- The link must be absolute and clear; that is, it must take the User to the A2SECURE Website’s URL with one click, and it must show the complete screen of the Website’s Home Page. Unless expressly authorized in writing by A2SECURE, in no event may a website that establishes a link reproduce the Website in any way, include it as part of that website or include it within one of the other site’s frames or create a browser on any of the Website’s pages.
- No type of erroneous or incorrect indication about the A2SECURE page will be given.
- If the entity that correctly makes the link from its page to the Website wishes to include the trade mark, name, commercial name, sign, logotype, slogan or any other type of identifying element of A2SECURE and/or of the Website, it must have previously obtained A2SECURE´s express and written authorization.
- The owner of the page that offers the link must act in good faith and will not try to damage the reputation or good name of A2SECURE.
- It is forbidden unless expressly authorized by A2SECURE, to register elements of the brand, logo, the domain name or the corporate name of A2SECURE, as a keyword (“Meta Tags” or “Meta Names”) for website search through search engines.
A2SECURE does not take any responsibility for any aspect related to the site that provides such a link. Establishing of the link does not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence of A2SECURE with the owner of that website.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR TECHNICAL ASPECTS
A2SECURE does not guarantee the continuity of the content of the website or that it will be operational and available at all times. A2SECURE is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and the introduction of viruses from the network, derived from the Internet browsing necessary to use this website.
- USER OBLIGATIONSAs for navigation, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that A2SECURE establishes regarding the use of the site. For such purposes, A2SECURE will address users through any means of communication via the website.The user will be liable for the damages that A2SECURE may suffer as a consequence of the non-compliance of any of the obligations determined in this legal notice.The user undertakes not to use any of the content that A2SECURE places at their disposal to carry out activities contrary to law, morals or public order. Those who enter the website must observe the applicable law, the ethics and conduct codes, and the general rules of use of the Web. According to these, they will not carry out the following behaviours, which are merely listed and not fully detailed:
- contravene, disparage or attempt against the fundamental rights and public liberties constitutionally recognized in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporate criminal, violent, pornographic, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order messages;
- induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices regarding health and psychic well-being;
- those that are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that they may mislead their purpose or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- those that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their owners to carry out the use made or intended to be made;
- violate the business secrets of third parties;
- are contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to the person’s own image;
- infringe the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- constitute illicit, deceptive or disloyal advertising and, in general, constitute unfair competition;
- cause, due to their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service, or failure to comply with the technical requirements or specifications established to access the website.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
A2SECURE have the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated here unilaterally, totally or partially. Any change will appear in the same way as they are in this legal note.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified by A2SECURE.
Tras dicha extinción, el usuario deberá destruir cualquier información sobre A2SECURE que posea en cualquier formato y que haya obtenido a través del sitio o a través de las comunicaciones realizadas de forma individual al usuario por la misma.
A2SECURE may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt the operation of this website without the possibility for the user to request any compensation. After said extinction, the user must destroy any information about ACADEMIA GUIU that they have in any format and that has been obtained through the site or through the communications made individually to the user using said site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any dispute related to the present conditions of service, the parties accept the express submission to the courts of Barcelona (Spain) and the corresponding Spanish legislation.
Although A2SECURE does not carry out electronic commerce, we inform you, in accordance with Article 29 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, from the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, that for any controversy when the affected party is a consumer, its freedom is to select the habitual address of its residence for prosecutions.