PCI-DSS security standard compliance is often difficult to achieve. A2SECURE offers you our PCI-DSS Program service, advisory and support service to help your organization to comply with PCI-DSS.
PCI-DSS Program is designed to advise our clients, in any particular sector (IT, retail, tourism, payment gateways, e-commerce …), on credit card data protection standard compliance.
Thanks to the methodology we use, to our PCI-DSS experts and QSA auditors, we support our clients by designing a business plan adapted to PCI-DSS compliance, achieving all objectives and milestones from beginning to end.
PCI-DSS Program Benefits
- Have a Plan to adapt the organization to the PCI-DSS standard
- Clients’ confidence-building.
- Regulatory compliance for business operations
- Standard certification
- Provide clients with payment method
- Reduction of the PCI-DSS scope, and consequently reduction of costs.
- Support throughout the PCI-DSS compliance cycle by subject-matter experts.
Projects & Tasks within PA-DSS Program
- Obtain different solutions to comply with PCI-DSS.
- PCI-DSS Scope Reduction study.
- Design and creation of PCI-DSS policies and procedures.
- Project Plan to comply with the standard.
- On-line and face-to-face PCI-DSS training.
- Design and implementation of compensatory controls.
- Advice on decision making regarding technologies to be implemented.
- Study of possible service providers and outsourcing of non-key activities.
PCI-DSS Program Methodology
The PCI-DSS program leads to achieving the goals. Our methodology and advice service are the definitive tools to help our clients to comply with the standard.
The main activities of our methodology are:
- Understanding the business & payment applications
- Gap Analysis & correlation with PCI-DSS standard
- Remediation Plan Design
- Consultancy & Support during implementation
“The security of our IT environment is a concern for us; it is difficult for us to have an overall view of our various hotels and their related facilities. Working with A2SECURE we have that view, and we know how to improve day by day.”
Occidental Hotels Deputy Technical Director of Systems and Communications
“A telecommunications operator for professionals like Neosky, can not only offer the best connections. Giving added value to our services is a necessity and for our clients’ perimeter security we trust in A2SECURE.”
NeoSky Senior Product Manager
“ Like all companies every day we are more dependent on the Internet. Having someone externally valuing our security and helping us to improve is very important for us and that is precisely what A2SECURE offers”
UNIPOST Organization and Systems Director
“ For eDreams, as low-cost flights leader, security is a key issue. That is why we work with A2SECURE”
eDreams ODIGEO CTO
“ A2SECURE has made the work of auditing our network much easier. A2 team takes care of this nightmare”
Azucarera Ebro IT Systems Director
“ We evaluated other partners who could support us in improving our security and we have finally chosen A2SECURE, because it combines the best solution with a very personal and direct support”
Atrapalo IT Director
What makes us different?
A2SECURE has a highly qualified team to develop Ethical Hacking/Pentesting activities supported by various international certifications. But our trademark is our vocation to make our clients understand our results.
A pentesting activity is really useful when the client is able to understand what has been found, the risks it implies and how it has been possible to get there. The latter is the key point: knowing how a successful attack has been possible, understanding if it is necessary to implement additional control and change an internal process that is causing breaches. In short, taking advantage of the exercise transforming it into improvements for the company.